What is Social Prescribing?
- Your doctor isn't the only person who can help you fell healthier and happier
- Social Prescribing can help you to have more control over your life and help find ways to manage your needs in a way that suits you as an individual
Who is social prescribing for?
Any patient who may need extra support with their health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits?
- Learn a new skill
- Take part in a new activity
Improve Mental Health
- Improve Physical Healt
- Help with Money concerns
- Help with Housing concerns
- Meet people and many more .....
Here at Hawthorn Drive we have two Integrated Social Prescribers - Debbie Finch and Vicky Vincent
We also work closely with The Oaks Primary School who can offer the following support
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.