What is Social Prescribing?
- Your doctor isn't the only person who can help you fell healthier and happier
- Social Prescribing can help you to have more control over your life and help find ways to manage your needs in a way that suits you as an individual
Who is social prescribing for?
Any patient who may need extra support with their health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits?
- Learn a new skill
- Take part in a new activity
- Improve Mental Health
- Improve Physical Health
- Help with Money concerns
- Help with Housing concerns
- Meet people and many more .....
Here at Hawthorn Drive we have two Integrated Social Prescribers - Debbie Finch and Vicky Vincent