The practice has compiled a very useful list of numbers for local amenities below. Should you feel your number would be of use to our practice patients then please contact us with your request.
If you require an emergency ambulance at any time, please call 999 immediately.
- NHS Out of Hours Service: 111
- Heath Road Hospital: 01473 712233
- Chantry Clinic: 01473 685964
- St. Clements Hospital: 01473 329000
- Citizens Advice Bureau: 01473 219777
- Benefit Enquiries: 0345 6088545
- The Samaritans: 08457 909090
- Social Services (Customer First): 0808 800 4005
- Relate (Relationship Guidance): 01473 254118
- Sexual Health (Orwell Clinic): 0300 1233650
- Cruse (Bereavement Care): 01473 230888
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 01473 212224
- Registrar of Births & Deaths: 01473 292777
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.