About Our Patients
The Doctors strongly recommend that in order to stay well and avoid problems in the future, our patients observe the following points:
- Try and eat a healthy diet that is high in fibre and low in fat
- Do not smoke
- Drink alcohol in moderation
- Take some form of regular exercise
We advise you to consult your Doctor if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Any unexplained lumps or bumps
- Any changes in appearance of a mole, especially if it becomes larger, or begins to itch or bleed
- Unexplained bleeding from anywhere e.g. blood in the water or motions
- Unexplained weight loss
- Memory problems / confusion
If you move house, please let us know your new address and telephone number. If you move beyond our practice boundaries (IP2 and IP8) you will be sent a letter with an out of area agreement, should you wish to remain with the surgery at your new address please complete the out of area agreement form and return this to the surgery within 28 days of notifying the surgery of you new address, THE SURGERY IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE HOME VISITS TO OUT OF AREA PATIENTS, PLEASE BARE THIS IN MIND BEFORE SUBMITTING THE OUT OF AREA AGREEMENT FORM
For those patients who are unable to use public transport and have no one who can help get them to the hospital, please contact the surgery for further information.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.