Coronavirus : Vaccination Programme
The Covid vaccination programme will start towards the end of week commencing 11 January. We are working with 27 other practices and Suffolk GP Federation to deliver the vaccination programme. The Federation is owned by the GP practices in Suffolk.
The first group to be vaccinated will be patients over 80 years old using the Pfizer vaccine. We will also start vaccinating care home residents. We will be vaccinating 20,000 patients over 80 so please bear with us. We have computer records of those needing to be vaccinated and you will not be missed.
What to do when you receive an invitation?
- If you have a mobile number registered with us you will receive a text from (NHS-Noreply). Please make sure your mobile is switched on. If you do not have a mobile you will receive a letter.
- The invitation will include a unique booking code and a web link. If you or a family member click on the link it allows you to book an appointment directly online. Please book online if you can.
- If you do not have internet access there will be a booking line number. This will be very busy so please be patient.
- To book we will need you to confirm your name, date of birth, postcode and a mobile number (can be a family member or someone in your bubble) which we will use to confirm the appointment time and place. If you don’t have this please just write down the appointment details. Appointments for both doses will be booked at the same time.
- You will have a choice of venues and times (8am to 8pm):
The Mix in Stowmarket (IP14 1BB).
Debenham Community Centre (IP14 6BL).
Woodbridge Community Hall (IP12 4AU).
The Epic Centre in Haverhill (CB9 7LR).
- If you receive an invitation and want to be vaccinated with a partner/friend/family member etc, you will need to wait until they also receive an invitation. You will then be able to book appointments at the same time.
- The Federation has prepared a list of likely questions with our answers and this can be accessed on www.suffolkfed.org.uk. Thank you for bearing with us.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.