Suggestions and Complaints
If you have any comments or suggestions about the service that we provide, please let us know. We value your comments and all the staff will do their best to deal with your concerns.
Please speak to any of the staff
The Practice offers a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints about the service we provide. Please ask us to provide you with further information.
We will attempt to resolve problems swiftly and take action appropriately if we do not achieve the high standards for which we aim.
Violent and Abusive behaviour - This surgery applies the NHS Zero Tolerance Policy, in that we will withhold treatment where violent or abusive behaviour by the patient is likely to:
- Prejudice any benefit the patient might receive from the care or treatment.
- Prejudice the safety of those involved in giving the care or treatment.
- Lead the member of staff offering care to believe that he/she is no longer able to undertake his/her duties properly. This might include incidents of racial or sexual abuse.
- Result in damage to property inflicted by the patient or as a result of containing the patient.
- Prejudice the safety of other patients present at the time.
In such an event the surgery reserves the right to remove the patient from our patient list and refer the patient to the Violent Patient Scheme administered by NHS Suffolk.